RNN14-004698

JP-Houston

Apr 7, 2018
160,000km's on body. It is in pretty good nick. I have wrapped the car is 3M satin black vinyl until it is resprayed.

I have photos of it that I will add.

Have had this for since 2008. Was my first proper road car other than cheap run abouts.

Original engine melted 3rd piston within a month of owning it on way home from one day.

Previous owner had it serviced week before selling to me, they hadn't done a good job. 

I brought a motor blind from a bloke in Auckland, first name Vedran who would only use it as a car for down the strip. Had a lot of receipts but no guarantees or photos of the car/engine being built. 

Paid 2k for the engine, motor arrived , we ran it in the car for a few weeks on 3-4psi boost. 

Motor was tired but had good oil pressure and compression around. 

Stored the car away 2010 for a couple of years and dragged it out about until late 2015.

Front end stripped and replaced necessary parts and installed a used set of munroe struts with adjustable dampers all around.

Motor was stripped and freshened by our speedway mechanic, turns out receipts were legit, 2.2 stroker with steel crank with fully forged internals.

Run's a good T28 and manifold on same boost. Top mount intercooler.

Unsure of HP figures, but has a lot of torque. I would say around 270 as is.

Is sitting in storage until May.

Unfortunately rego lapsed during that time while I was away, but will be re registered again Christmas. 

Jesse GTIR.jpg

JESSEGTIR.jpg